I am sick -.-

The symptom of having flu is obvious. My nose is half blocked -.- I hope I will feel better tomorrow -.- Sick is sickening (is there such a phrase?)

Nothing much to write eh, not in the mood plus I am quite down now :(. So I will just post a photo to entertain you, kay...hehe


I was wearing my new coat and new boots carrying my new bag ^_^. Coat = £15, Boots = £12, Bag = £4 ~ The cheapest I can find so far -.- all from Primark.

~We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "Why did this happen to me?" unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way~

Comments

eh? u sick eh? take care wei.....

no mood? let me give u some mood...

YOU LOOK VERY PRETTY.... SERIOUS WAN!!! SOMEMORE WITH YOUR WEAR, SUPERB!! :)

get well soon pretty girl...
Mei said…
beckz: yalor, flu and cough -_-. I hate the weather here. Just taken Vit C, hopefully will be better tomorrow. Your compliment made me fly up high to the sky dy ..hahaha. Thanks thanks! You take care too ~

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap