Speechless Monday

What a day for the beginning of the week -

1. Early morning while I was taking my own sweet time making sandwich, I received a call from Abi. It seemed like the tube line was being suspended and he asked me to leave the house earlier to avoid being late.

2. I left the house an hour and 15 minutes before work. The tube line was facing severe delay so I caught a bus to Warwick Avenue and the traffic so bad. I was gan jeong! coz I was gonna be late T_T

3. After like century, I finally reached Warwick Avenue. Then only realised I need to walk another 5-10 minutes to reach the tube station!

4. Took Bakerloo line to Baker Street and being told that the next tube that I need to hop on was also having severe delay! Speechless.

5. Ended up I was late for 15 minutes -__- The latest in my record so far.

6. Work was messy today. Some ppl weren't in good mood and I tried not to be involved. It's also because I felt helpness not knowing how to lend a hand.

7. Left the office with unsolved problems (don't know how to solve -_-) and I don't really feel good about it.

8. Was feeling unwell with the strong wind blowing on my face -_- and my hands were freezing.

9. When I thought I was so lucky to be on time to catch the tube, the driver announced that the tube will terminate at the next station! That means I need to get off the tube and wait for the next one at the same time being exposed to the chilly wind!

10. Came home and realised there's bird shit stained on my newly washed T-shirt ... speechless to the extend.

Don't even dare to think about tomorrow T_T.

To soothe my sadness, I decided to take photos of myself...wahahahahaha...because I am having a good hair day! FINALLY!

If you think you couldn't take it, please don't scroll down ~


~If I am not for myself, who will be? - Pirke Avoth~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap