Merry Christmas ~

As you know (if you don't know please check my previous entry okay -_-), I've got my pay on Friday. So, I've decided to buy my cousins dinner at the Oriental City in Colindale. Oriental City's food court is a place where you can find most of the Asian food - Malaysia, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, China & etc.

Me and Abi decided to go for the Japanese Cuisine. I love the sashimi so much >.



After the dinner, we hanged around the supermarket where they sell purely Asian grocery. We bought two packets of tangyuan (glutinous rice balls) to celebrate the Winter Solstice Festival (Dong Zhi festival). Tangyuan symbolize reunion. Although we are far away from home but we still pretty much stick to our traditional chinese customs. & not to forget, the tangyuans are sooooooooooo delicious!!! The sesame flavour is my favourite.



We ended our Saturday with the awesome sweeth tooth.

The following day, we went for Christmas shopping! The weather was so foggy that we feel like we are in Genting.

Did I manage to buy anything? wahahahahahaha...I am too lazy to take photos of all the items (not like they are a lot -_-) that I've bought. Maybe next entry :p.

Before I end this entry, I want to wish you guys a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your holidays and don't get hangover~


sorry the photo is a bit "hiao" -_-

~May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap