Wagamama ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma

As usual Friday is always the busiest day. Half way working (rushing) I got a sms from Abi saying he's going for his colleague's farewell. My heart sank after reading the sms because Fei is not at home as well -.- (she is working). That means I will have to dine alone AGAIN! Trust me, the feeling sux coz the same situation occurred few weeks ago. I was rather down and loneliness takes its toll on me. I don't even wana recall it -.-

I tried to call Eleanor's (colleague from Ghana) extension but she didn't pick up(though I saw her sitting at her place - too busy gua -.-). Went online to look for my biao ge and he is not online. Haiz...does that mean I am destined to have dinner alone? My innermost feeling is 100% confirm that I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE T_T.

In the end, I built up my courage and asked my colleague (the only person from my team who's still in the office and we only talked about work) if she would mind having dinner with me coz I don't want to be alone (you see la, I am that desperate). Thank goodness, she was kind enough to accompany me.

She suggested to have dinner at Angel (it's a place...I also wish I have a guardian angel). We went to the famous chain restaurant in UK called Wagamama!

The chicken katsu tasted ma ma only coz a bit dry (just like their name ma ma gua..wahaha..so lame). I know the fact is I shouldn't have had my dinner outside because I am so lack of money BUT the phobia of being alone is just too strong.

I would like to thank Marthe for accompanying me. It might only be a small gesture of yours but it meant a lot to me. Thank you Marthe, you made my day and I suddenly feel that the winter is not so cold anymore ^^. It was nice chatting with you!

Have you heard of the smiling story? You never know how much a smile would mean to others or even change their life. Just like you will never know how your kind gestures would encourage/help people in a way. At this moment, I am feeling grateful.

P.S. I am tired and because I am tired I am moody now.

P.S. erm..for my previous post...my friends - don't have to take it so serious la, I was just joking. Of course I will be happy to receive your letter but it doesn't mean that I will blame you if you don't send me anything. Just remember me as your friend, I will be more than happy already. Take care and always have me on your mind kay~

P.S. Today is my 1 month working anniversary in London. Time flies, ain't it?

~Courtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the grateful and appreciating heart - Henry Clay~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap