I got my 1st pay in London!!!

I got my pay! wahaha, my first pay in London *hopping excitingly*

I couldn't describe my feelings now. It's a sense of relief. The burden I've been shouldering since months ago have been lifted - not totally but at least I don't have to worry about my rent for the next few months.

Another good side of it, I can finally purchase some of the necessities I've wanted to buy long time ago. I need to get an extra set of thermal wear, beverage bottle for hot drinks (my stomach can no longer take the cold water here), a coat/thicker winter jacket & etc.

I will try to save as much $ as possible for my expenses in London. I seriously in need of security now till my boss confirmed me *fingers cross*

I miss my family a lot! They will travel to Bali this Sunday, I wish I can be there with them. BUT even if I am not there, my heart is with them!

Going to zZz now. Have a great weekend and enjoy your holidays!

Photo of the day ~

Company Christmas Party

~Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city - George Burns~

Comments

Francis Ho said…
Congratulations!
I can remember what it was like when I collected my first pay filling up shelves in the local supermarket at night when I was student in UNSW, Sydney - thrilled to bits!
Mei said…
fh2o: You reminded me how much I miss the OZ life! haha...Getting my pay means I don't have to worry about my rent *_*.
Unknown said…
Congrats! I know how you must be feeling. You must be very much excited. I was also the same when I collected my first salary in USA.

Welcome to MusicStore

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap