-1 Degree Celsius!!!

I have a habit of checking the mail basket everytime I come home coz I hope there are letters for me (we have a small basket in the living room to hold all our letters). Especially letters that are handwritten. Now you know why I keep on asking "you guys" to mail me la coz I am anticipating for it!...not email okay! What I mean is snail mail where you need to buy a stamp to send it -.-

"you guys" inclusive of any of my friends unless you refuse to admit you know me...kanasai. What? don't know my address? ASK ME! I am more than willing to give it to you...haha..no excuse not to mail me anything okay...you should know how much it means to me right? I need something physical to warm my heart (e.g. a man photo of yours, a card or $$ >.<).

As usual I was flipping through all the letters and not paying high hope (coz being disappointed for many times liao =p). After a few glances, I saw my name on one of the letters. Somemore with familiar handwritings and Malaysia stamps T_T. After seeing the address behind I can 99% confirm who sent the letter. It's really a surprise for me.





Thank you so much mi3 mi3 T_T, I am so touched. Enjoy your trip in Melbourne and please bring along part of my spirit there as I know you will understand how much I miss that place.

Another story - I've been telling my friends in Malaysia that I am experiencing extreme coldness here and its only the beginning of winter. It's not snowing in London (yet) but still I am freezing.


The icy road. Walking on top is like skating.


Frozen car.


Frozen plant. I wish I had a better camera to capture this.

Time to hibernate now. Goodnight all ~

P.S. My cousins are sick. Both coughing and cousin sis sprained her rib. I hope they will get well soon.

~Life at any time can become difficult; life at any time can become easy. It all depends upon how one adjusts oneself to life~

Comments

Hiller said…
Hi, i intend to sign up for this program as well. How much did you declare in your bank? Any guideline? Mind to send me mail to yesperlis@gmail.com
Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap