A Recap of The Weekend

Me and my cousins decided to drop by Oxford Street yesterday as the street is being closed for pedestrians from noon till 5pm. Plus, the weather for Saturday is forecasted to be sunny! How can we not leave the house on the only sunny day of the week?

We joined in the crowd once we stepped out from the Oxford Circus station. The-always-busy-and-traffic-jam Oxford street are filled with people rather than the usual red double-decker buses. Everyone was busy shopping for Christmas! How I wish I had the ability to do so T_T

I felt so good walking on the street and the sky seemed to be wider with fresher air as well ... haha... I know everything is still the same but you just feel different walking on the path that you usually don't go across especially the main junction of Oxford Street.


There were many people distributing leaflets and promotion brochures. I was quite lucky yesterday to be given a Guardian Angel pendant!

There were street performances and some special characters walking on the street!

It started to pour after a while and I can hear people around me blaming the weather forecast =p. We went into Primark and Abi managed to get himself some clothes even though he had to queue for 20 minutes just to pay =.=.

The bad weather ended our day and we decided to go home and dry our clothes -.-

Photo of the day:

Christmas is on the way with Christmas melody lingers on the street!

P.S. I like Jay Chou's new album! The songs are fantabulous! So much better compare to his previous album.

P.S. People tend to take things for granted. I guess that's the human nature. I must always remind myself to appreciate!

P.S. Tomorrow is the beginning of another working week.

Comments

mrbherng said…
Welcome to the UK weather wise! You gotta have an umbrella everywhere you go. Anyway, be warned that during Christmas eve and the day itself.. it will be very very very very quiet in the UK and even public transport will halt. I am not too sure about London though...

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap