I am having PMS!

Sorry, no mood to update, having PMS, can't help it.

Everything seems to be wrong - people who walk slowly in front of me, the summer-like-winter weather, the list of Paris hotels that make me headache, the crowded tube, the Converse I wanted to buy no longer selling on Amazon, have to drag myself up at 6am tomorrow morning & etc etc ...

Although everything go according plan ...

I still can't help to be frustrated.

I will be away for the long weekend, heading to Edinburgh and Loch Ness. Hopefully I can get to see the legendary lake monster -____-.

Have a great weekend all!

~Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before - it takes something from him - Louis L'Armour~

Comments

david santos said…
Great!!!
Congratulations.
Anonymous said…
Exactly what he is congratulating you on eh ?*Spooky*
Mei said…
Lynn: YES!! I am wondering as well...so eerie right @_@

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap