Happy Birthday to Me!

This is the first and last time I am gonna reveal my age here -_-.

Today is my 25th birthday, quarter of my life. This is the first time I am not having my birthday celebration in Malaysia. I wouldn't wana deny that I miss having my love ones by my side. I am having mix feelings now and it will take long to elaborate my thoughts. 25 years ... I am feeling so sentimental now -.-!

So, I just want to say thank you to those who have sent their wishes.

Thanks to my cousins who surprised me with a cake and Heineken. Thank you for the effort and I love you guys!!!


I want to thank a special person. I almost cried (but I didn't la ... I am a tough girl *cough*) because of the surprise.

I was so angry coz you didn't call me at 12am Malaysia time to wish me. When I called you, you were sleeping like a pig -_-. BUT when I see the present in the oven, my heart melted. Thank you for everything. I really didn't expect the present from you coz I was only expecting a birthday card >.<. You made my day, thank you *HuGzZzZz*

P.S. I am feeling so sentimental now -.- about being 25, about being oversea and far away from family and friends, about my birthday surprises and about life.

P.S. Can I tell the whole wide world how much I love you?

P.S. Thank you Abi and Fei. We should be the 3 musketeers -.-

P.S. Sorry about the grammar errors, 3am now la...going to zZz. Nights!

~And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years - Abraham Lincoln~

Comments

Belated Birthday to you... :)

nice pics there, enjoying life eh? ehehee...

*muakzz muakzz*
Mei said…
beckz: Thank you ^_^ I wouldn't say enjoy but I am trying my best to be happy T_T. Or else don't know how to move on -.- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you *HuGzZz*

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap