Western Dinner @ Ola Restaurant

Sorry for not updating. I've been lazy...hohoho. For emails that I haven't replied, I promise I will do it soon T_T.

A quick entry for now coz I am so wanting to hide myself under the blanket in this cold night.

A big thank you to my cousin brother Abi because of him I had the opportunity to dine in one of the English restaurants in London. Thanks for bringing me along and introduced me your friend. I am so touched that I feel like crying when I am typing this -.-.



How many times we passed by hoping we can be the diners within the warm and cozy restaurants. I hardly belive I am actually taking this photo in the restaurant (how sad case hor)


My starter - Feta Cheese Salad. It was delicious especially the cheeseeeeeeeeeeee! (pardon the poor photo quality)


Abi's pasta~ Very unique and it's more savoury as compared to my main course


My Main Course ~ Lamb Shank. It was alright. I think it should taste better >.<. The rice was nice though, definitely not the ordinary white rice.


I finished everything (erm, actually I gave some to Abi). I was starving plus I dare not to waste food after the More than Bread and Water incident T_T.

This entry marks my first ever official Western meal in London and now I am craving for Japanese food >.< Can't wait for my payday and praying hard for it! (or anyone is willing to spend me dinner? ... wahahaha. I can cook you Chinese food in return).

Photo of the day:


The wet London. Raining and raining and raining ....................................................

~It's faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living. - Oliver Wendell Holmes~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap