Winter is on its way ~

I am waiting for the snow. I hope it will snow because it doesn't come to London every year. Please, let's snow for 1 or 2 days as I have yet to experience a white Christmas. We got cheated the other day when we were at Knightsbridge because we mistaken foam as snow -.- Somemore excitingly taking photos ended up realising it was just artificial snow (bubbles/foam).

The proof of winter ~

Goodnight all!

P.S. I love my family and I miss them. I wouldn't mind telling it out loud because without them I am nothing.

P.S. Another working Monday and I am hoping for the best. Oh, please -_-

~When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses - Joyce Brothers~

Comments

what a great change! but both looks cool... i kinda love to see the spring time... :D maybe coz m'sia dun really have those botak trees... :D
Mei said…
Beckz: I am waiting for it to snow! I hope it will but I don't think there's gonna be a white Christmas -_-

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap