YES YES! Today is FRIDAY!

I love weekend! Who doesn't? (erm...maybe except those who are working during weekends?) Just ended my first working week in London and finally got my contract today. As per my instinct they sent to the wrong address -.- ! The contract is like 1.5 cm thick? I am still in the midst of going through the whole thing.

I stepped out of the office at 545pm today and it was freaking cold. Look at the sky ...


It's not even 6pm yet! (I think it starts turning dark around 4+?)

I miss the 7pm-evening in Malaysia. The best experience I had would be the summer in Australia. I remember walking joyfully at 8+ on the South Yarra streets with F.I.V.E and the sky was still bright like the day. No fear of going home in the dark and the day seemed longer.

On the way to the tube station, I will pass by a Japanese restaurant ...


The sushi restaurant near my work place. I always look into the restaurant and the sushis on the belt conveyor wishing one day I would be able to sit inside T_T. If I am in MY, I will not hesitate to walk into Genki or Sushi King ... great experience in UK, I would say.

Have you heard of the saying - the overseas moon is rounder? (even though everyone knows it is the same moon -.-).


Blur. It only reminds me of whether today is "chor yat" or "sap ng" (first and fifteenth of the month in Chinese calendar/lunisolar calendar)

My dad added me to his MSN messenger and we chatted online during my lunch time. We had a short conversation coz dad and mom wanted to watch TV T_T. It seems like watching TV is more important than chatting with the daughter oversea T_T. Ba, ma, just in case you are reading, you know I am joking right...hehe.

I think I am ending this entry here. Gotta be out of the house to battle with the cold T_T coz dono why the house design ar ...so damn smart! The laundry is outside!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S. To the crabs, I miss you guys. It slipped my mind that I am very fortunate to know you guys coz I know you will be there for me no matter what happens and no matter how great the distance is. Thanks for everything.

P.S. I might not have a big pool of friends but all of them are my treasures =)

*We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder*

Comments

She's Jess said…
holidaymaker in UK. I want to be one too for the experience :p

Anyway, hav a great weekend!
Unknown said…
keep it up gal! seems like things r picking up for u.

i might b going to london b4 xmas. wanna meet up for teh tarik?
Mei said…
she's jess: Thanks Jess! Tomorrow's gonna be Monday Blue again -.- Let me know if you are coming to UK!

Siang Loong: Hopefully everything will be fine! When are you coming? You know any place that sells that? lol

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap