2nd working day

erm...gonna do this in point form coz I am tired.
  1. started working yesterday
  2. BUT I have yet to receive my contract
  3. gotta attend multiple trainings until next Friday
  4. I actually prefer to start work at 930am instead of 10am coz I can leave at 530pm
  5. I hate the crowd in the tube stations
  6. because I become part of the tube-sardines
  7. the weather is horrible and I gotta wrap like a dumpling before I leave the house
  8. still trying hard to mingle around coz it takes time to digest their accent
  9. I miss my family - papa, mama, ah boy and hao hao
  10. I miss my friends and the FOOD in Malaysia
  11. I miss buri - stopped webcaming since Sunday and love sick now
  12. couldn't sleep well
  13. bitten by the forever-living BEG BUGS AGAIN! wtf
  14. I get sore eyes easily
  15. pessimistic me thinking when my bosses will give up me
  16. when my colleagues will be irritated by my long-winded questions
  17. I might only get my salary by end of next month
  18. that means I gotta withdraw my remaining $ in my bank account to pay rent
  19. gotta pay for the travel pass that cost 89.10 pounds
  20. and I will be left with 30 pounds for the whole freaking December!!!

I think that's more than enough for today -.- Please give me strength to go on and I am desperately seeking for more positive energy in me though I know I hardly have any T_T

Boohoo T_T

Comments

Unknown said…
Don't give up. Winter makes everyone miserable. once u pass ur first winter, everything will b fine esp. after winter u notice spring arriving. v relieved feeling.

oh ya, u can't check my blogger profile coz i dun write blogs anyway.
kim said…
I was a WHM too, finished April this year...and now still in london on long holiday. Your bed bug problem....won't just go away without any action. Complain to ur landlord and get them to do something. I suffered for 2 months and it was only then they get professional to fumigate the place. Landlord will have to replace ur mattress, pillow, duvet etc. That's only way to rid it completely.
There is no need for you to be down due to the following reasons.

1. You have a job
2. You will have money soon to survive in this city
3. Your family and friends are doing fine in Malaysia.
4. You can always text your boyfriend telling him how much you love him and i am very sure he is having lovesickness as well.

If a jobless me can be positive in facing this plight and why can't you?

Life is too short to be wasted on worries! Look around, and i am sure you can find something that make you smile if you try not to let your pessimistics nature blindfold your eyes.

Cheers!
Mei said…
siang loong: But it's only Autumn now @_@ I gotta wait till Feb 08. Thanks for the encouragement anyway, appreciate that =)

Bee Khim: So when are you going back? They actually sprayed our room few weeks ago but the bed bugs are still around! I just got bitten yesterday and my right hand is swollen now -.-

Gu Gu FY: Yes. I have a job but I think it takes time to adapt a new environment and the ppl around. You gotta buck up too! Especially when you just bought 2 pairs of nice shoes!!
mrbherng said…
15 and 16: The bosses and colleagues in the UK are much more easy going than those in Malaysia. The bosses don't treat their staffs as staff but friends. At least that was what I had experienced from the past 2 summers. So not to worry about them.

20. 30 pounds will be enough since all bills and transport had been covered as long as you don't eat out. Life like a student for a month =P
Mei said…
mrbherng: yeah...they are okay. The working life is more relax as compared to Malaysia. What did you do for your summers?

20 pounds -.- that's for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am not sure how long it can last.
mrbherng said…
Was attached to a company in the first summer and was attached to a hospital last summer.

20 pounds?? you can... Sainsbury basic cornflakes( 29p) and milk (~1.30) for breakfast. Self made sandwiches for lunch (bread ~50-80p, lettuce ~40p, ham ~ 2.00, butter - you should have it) dinner just spaghetti and some vege (spag ~70p, vege~ depends on what you buy, sauces ~2.00[forget about the use within 3 days once open... keep it properly and it will be fine]) So that will last for a week or a bit more... that's not a lot. Worst come to worst, leech on your friends =P

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap