More than Bread and Water

Yesterday my aunt called my cousin sister. She sounded so worry and asked my cousin sister to go home -.- (Malaysia).

I am just wondering if she had seen the bread-eating-and-water-drinking photo my cousin sis posted on her friendster.


really eating white bread and drinking mineral water -.-

erm...when we just reached London, we were trying our very best to save $ hence we only eat bread and drink water for the first few days (so drama hor). As for breakfast, it was provided by the hostel with cereals, croissants and fruit juices. Eating out is definitely expensive in London and we feel that's the area where we can save lotsa money.


croissants provided by the hostel. we even "took" some for our dinner...hehe

Later on, we started to cook with limited ingredients when we moved to a private studio.


1st self cooked dinner

We even eat cheesecake on my cousin sister's birthday!


Cheesecake from Sainsbury

After we moved into the current place, we spent more on food and ingredients. We bought oyster sauce, soya sauce, white pepper, sugar, meat,vege, frozen fish and etc.


That's curry chicken by the way

We even eat turkey yesterday! (actually, the turkey is cheaper than chicken I don't know why -.-). It tasted like pork after frying.


Check out the size of the turkey drumstick. That's an orange next to it.

And look at the rice we are eating - don't play play!


Fragrant rice from Thailand! But I can still remember mom told me not to eat so much fragrant rice-.-.

To my family and friends, don't worry about us. We might not have sumptuous meals here but we eat healthily. Save from shopping and spend on food coz we need that to continue walking ...

Another story:

I have an interview tomorrow and I am so so scared now T_T. I really hope I will do well for the interview. It's really important to me T_T. Please wish me luck T_T.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap