Intro post


Hello hello! Welcome to my humble blog.

I am a very humble person wtc*.

I am a working holidaymaker from Malaysia and currently struggling in UK. This blog will be the place to jot down my journey in UK or if I am lucky, Europe as well.

This blog was supposed to be "launched" once I reached London but as usual I was too depressed to do anything about it. Things have been difficult but I am still in one piece typing this entry now -.-.

For people who care or maybe curious- NO, I haven't got a job yet. Went for tons of interviews with recruitment agency and different companies but still...there's nothing T_T I wouldn't deny that I am disappointed - Super disappointed actually...

I've started to feel stress becoz I am running out of $$$. The rent here is expensive as well as the transport. I was so stressed that I couldn't eat and sleep well -_-. It never happened to me since long time ago, couldn't eat? Can you imagine that happening to me -_-.

Anyway, I have had many dramatic days in London and I believe there are more to come. So stay tune and I shall update frequently (I hope la..hahaha).

Okay, let's tell you one of the dramatic stories. Today I went for an interview in the city. I took a bus but the traffic was so bad I have to get down the bus and walked super duper far to the nearest tube station. It's alright I tell myself - be strong be tough and smile. So I took the tube and reached the place and it started to drizzle. I walked for 15-20 minutes yet I still couldn't find the place. I kneeled down to open my bag and get my umbrella ...guess what? My bra strap loosen! I wanted to laugh out loud. I was 10 minutes away from the interview yet I was stucked at nowhere holding a almost broken umbrella and with the fear of something might fall out from the shirt I am wearing (you know what) -_-. I was almost blown away by the strong wind and wanted to give up at the end but thank GOD (Guan Yin in this case), I made it to the interview. AND I am feeling a bit sick now coz of the rain -_-, wtc. HOW? drama or not?

*wtc = what the crab. Wanted to use wtf but I guess it's way too rude, told you I am a nice person...wahahah.

Oh, and please say hi to me if you are here =)


Comments

KY said…
good luck in your endeavor!
ShayBaby said…
Hey, after reading thro ur blog.. it really inspire me . Lolz! Can't believe to have found a malaysian blo g 'working holiday in uk', I wanted to have one. But what is the requirements and stuffs like that?Well, i don't wanna go thru interviews after arrival. Well, are there any,that will accept you before arrival in uk? If yes, please advice me and i wud love to hear ur experiences thro out ur ordeal in UK!.. It's really kewl. Keep in touch yeah? You can email me at jsgurl5@hotmail.com and add me at the same adds if u have facebook! Well, love to hear from you soon :)

Regards,
Stefanie
Anonymous said…
Hey Mei,

I just found your blog (after googling for something else) and went thru it thoroughly since it's still quite small in size. =p

I have to tell you that you're a very very vain girl but I totally love you for that because you're very open about it.

Nevermind that you think you are lacking in confidence, but you have no idea how BIG your courage is.

I admire your strength to carry own. Some girls will just cry and take the first plan home.

Don't give up, ever. Things will get better .... as I can already see.

Mei, like you said, if this doesn't kill you, it will def make you stonger.

Good luck!
x!anx!an said…
i'm going to embark into working holiday in uk jus like u in Nov soon......
x!anx!an said…
gosh I just saw the date of this post. guess what it is the start date of my visa!!!! can't believe it. My bf is supportive of my plan too but I'm not gg to reveal it to all my family members except mum & one of my sis.

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap