A Random Post

A promise to myself - I got to update this blog as frequent as possible.

BUT I am so lazy T_T

Since I started working I have lost the interest to take pictures.

I promise I will wake up earlier one day and take pictures of what I do in the morning before I go to the office. How do I get to the office and etc etc. Basically a record of my working day.

I don't care if you are not interested..wahaha...coz I can't think of anything else to blog leh. Since I am not going out often also.

Out of the topic, I have something on my mind to encourage ppl to leave comment on my blogs. Will think of the possibility and announce it here. So, stay tune ;)

Sorry this is really a random post with content a bit here and there coz it's my sleeping time now T_T

Goodnight.

P.S. Tomorrow is FRIDAY! CANT WAIT!!

Comments

nic said…
hey there! I left a comment on how to apply for working holiday visa, but no reply :/
Mei said…
elaine chung: Sorry I must have missed out your comment. If you don't mind I would write an entry about it this weekend. Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap