BED BUGS WAR!

Sorry Elaine, I was too busy to blog about what you've requested >.<. Busy doing laundry coz Rentokil's gonna drop by tomorrow and spray our room! KILL THE BEG BUGS wtf! We have ran downstairs for like 10-20 times just to remove our clothes from the washing machine and to check out whether the dryer is ready to use.

Sometimes I really doubt what others have on their mind. When we were removing people's (housemates) clothes from the washing machine (we need to use the machine), I realised they basically throw everything that's washable inside - regardless of whether the machine will ruin the clothes or not. I think bra is easily spoilt by the spinning wash machine but it seems like they don't really care? There was once when I thought I saw a quilt inside the machine and tried to pull it out. Who knows, it was actually a pillow! Someone thrown the whole freaking pillow into the washing machine and didn't even take off the pillow cover. Don't know I am being too shallow or over re-acting but it's real WEIRD! Don't you think so? Can I consider this as culture shock -_-?

Anyway, I had a superb dinner yesterday coz my cousin brother just got his 1st pay in London!!! You get to eat the dishes everywhere in Malaysia - Sweet and Sour Pork, Mixed Veges, Cashewnut Chicken and Pork Stew. BUT, it's real hard in London especially for us because it's expensive! Thanks ABI!

Okay, I think I gotta go to bed now. Tomorrow is another brand new week (Monday Blue T_T).

P.S. To know more about how to apply for UK Working Holiday Maker, visit http://www.vfs.com.my. I need to do some research before I proceed with my own experience coz UK might have changed some rules or procedures.

Comments

Unknown said…
hey ya, i always frequent the one shop in china town only coz i like their portion of the food. Its called 'malaysia no 1 bro'- translated from canto ya. its not actual the teh tarik we hav back in m'sia la as the tea leaf and milk is diff. wot to keep in contact wit u when i go london?

btw, i heard holiday maker has been shut for m'sians again....till further notice.
Mei said…
siangloong: Where issit located? Is it a small shop? Are you in UK now? Perhaps you can email or add me to MSN messenger. I just been to the website didn't find any notice mentioning that. Or else I will just write about my own experience.

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap