Just another ordinary day ...

Gosh...my blog is getting boring -.- My emotion is unstable these few days coz it is the week of the month again (if you get what I mean).

Nothing much to write about coz I was working the whole day. I think I will just write whatever that's on my mind.

Erm...yeah..the tube was delayed this morning. You must be thinking it's no big deal but it is quite big deal when it creates HUMAN jam. (remember I told you about tube-sardines? This is worse). There are many tube lines in London. Normally people shift tube lines to reach their working destination.

For example, I live in Willesden Green. In order to go to work, I will need to take the Jubilee Line and change to the Metropolitan line at Finchley Road station. Let's refer to the tube map below:


So if one of the lines got delayed it will influence the rest of the lines and you will start seeing MORE and MORE people gather at the stations. With the people from different directions gather at the main stations (like Baker Street, there are 4 lines) to wait for the tube -_-. I will take photo of the crowd and show you tomorrow ..if I can remember la..coz Farringdon is a station with many ppl also.

The above image is only part of the map. If you wana look at the whole map please refer to http://www.londontown.com/TubeMaps/TubeMapLarge.jpg. It takes us some time to get use to the transport here.

Got to go to bed now. My warm and cozy nest >.<. The only good thing about winter.

P.S. Counting down to the upcoming weekend - 4 more days to go~

P.S. not sure if Ah Tai is reading this. Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I was late T_T

P.S. I am always looking for fairness. You need to convince me if you want me to fulfill your request.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap