Pure ramblings

Working life has taken its toll on me -_-. It's like I am here to work, wtf. Totally defeated my sole purpose to be here but...when there's an opportunity I should grab it right? Plus, I get to learn new things and most importantly, the $ for me to survive.

About my job, it's something similar to what I've done in Malaysia but I got to admit the technology here is more advanced. In terms of the way they sell things, it is more targetted to client's need. Anything that you request, they have it - unless it's something irrelevant la...

Anyway, I should have blogged about this long time ago - I've received something from my friends again!!! This time it was from Karen and Mi3 Mi3 (yes, it's mimi again T_T, so touched can die). I got a birthday card from Karen and a postcard from Mi Mi! Don't play play, it's a postcard sent from Australia! Gosh, I miss the place so much.

I will take a photo and show you guys the cards when I get my new camera -_-. I am still not sure if I should buy the camera in London - I have to consider like for so long ... coz it's my hard earned money T_T

Okay, this entry is pure ramblings or you can call it craps because I feel like sh*t now. This is one of the reasons why I hate to be a female! The pain is inevitable!!!

Enough said, my pageviews have dropped -_- Seems like nobody is here to visit me anymore...so lonely. So I've decided to plan something for my blog. Stay tune!

P.S. Sakit perut T_T

~ We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa ~ (tahan!!!)

Comments

Unknown said…
hey..

I can say u're very fortunate..because u managed to get the same job as what u did in MY..not everyone as lucky as you..

From ur experience how tough is it to secure a job in London? mind to share...
Mei said…
n: Hmmm...I couldn't tell what is the level of toughest. So far, me and my cousins managed to find jobs that are similar to what we have done in MY.
Anonymous said…
One of the main reason i took up this WHM is to get out of my corporate life in KL.
Now that i am here and will be hunting for job soon - Question mark - can i sustain odd jobs now instead of my usual 9-5 ?

Like you -M here to holiday and not to worry bout work but damm it , we need the money to cont our journey !
if i go back into corporate - that also if i am lucky to get one in UK . Will it defeat my purpose...

So what's the best way to earn the pocket money ?? What a heavy thought for the morning..

Cheers !

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap