A piece of my thought

I seriously think when you are in a whole new environment with everything new, you should learn how to adapt to the environment and not to expect the environment to accustom you.

I keep reminding myself about that. I am never a patient person and I get irritated easily. BUT I will have to “忍”. I known from the very beginning, this will be the biggest challenge that I have to face. It's not being penniless, it's not being homesick, it's not having no friends but it's being tough enough to face everything T_T.

Please give me strength to move on, Amitabha.

P.S. I had a weird and bad dream. Woke up realising my face was wet coz I teared. I can feel the sadness but couldn't really remember what happened in the dream. I guess I must have been holding back my tears too hard and it chose to release itself in my dreams.

P.S. Dearest Queen Crab, I hope you are feeling much better now. Your sms made me worry. Did you receive my reply? Please take good care of yourself. I believe in you and I know you will get over it fast - unlike me -.-. Remember, SND!!! *HuGzZz*

~If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it - Mary Engelbreit~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap