I am back!

SORRY, my sincere apology to all my readers (if there's any).

There are many reasons why my blog gone hiatus for the past 2 weeks. Let me explain one by one...lol

1) Stress at work
2) Unstable relationship - both are busy, buri wasn't feeling well and I listen to too many sad songs
3) Take up part-time job in a takeaway shop (surprise! it's a good experience plus only 2 days - 6 hours a week. So it's not too bad for me)
4) I had my menstrual last week -_- (this can be a reason okay. Losing blood is tiring -_-)
5) Lazy (I am me, being lazy is one of my attitude...lol. I know you feel like slapping me >.<)


So I am back to blogging now (hopefully!)


Some updates:


Finally got myself a new camera after my camera pathetically loses its function because of the cold weather -_-. £98.95 = RM 633.86


1GB MP3 Player - my fake iPod shuffle ended his own life due to the cold weather this is why Sansa is here with me now. £9.99 = RM 63.99

I bought the 2 items above from Amazon.co.uk. I am so addicted to amazon till I feel like buying everything from that site -_-. Things are cheap plus there's free delivery if I purchase more than £15. The webcam that I bought in Malaysia for RM30+ (somemore I thought it's cheap among the other webcams -_-) cost only 2 pounds in Amazon. My addiction influences buri as well, we always talk about the things we wana get from there. This is the power of online shopping!!!


My new camera and I...plus the £1.95 mirror (nice hor the mirror. It's a bargain! The actual price is 12 pounds I think)


Pretty girl in the mirror...hohoho

Last but not least ...


I know you miss me, don't deny that! A recent pic of me (please ignore the eye bag and also the zits on my face)

Thanks to those who still come to my blog even though I didn't blog seriously for like 2 weeks -_-. Your support is my motivation T_T. Thank you thank you (speech for Oscar -_-).

P.S. Finally meet up with my French brother! Also Mia, a sweet, friendly and nice girl.

P.S. I work 2 days a week in the takeaway shop and the boss provides supper (chinese food, don't play play)...hohoho

P.S. I miss my family -_-.

P.S. Can't wait to get out(travel la) of England ... maybe to Wales or Scotland or whatever...

P.S. Today is my first off day after working for 2 months. Off as in I don't have to work when everyone is working...lol.

I really need to sleep now. Have a great weekend everyone!

~Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived- Captain Jean-Luc Picard (played by Patrick Stewart, from the film "Star Trek: Generations" )~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap