Apologies ...

I am sorry, if I haven't ...

- reply your emails
- your blog comments
- your friend request in Facebook
- your WHM group request in Facebook
- your messages in Facebook
- your msgs in Messenger

because ...

I still haven't had a proper Internet connection at home!!! Since the end of April ... sad sad sad.

Plus ...

been busy travelling around for the month of May and splurged like water...ouch!

Anyway, I will be back in full weapon soon..lol. Less travelling in June and hopefully I will get the Internet connection fixed by June T_T.

Til then, take care ~

P.S. Last night, I dreamed of YH and I was so happy. I tried to hold his hand but he rejected me and ended up he was actually my 2nd ex bf -_-! WHY? He's the last person in the world I want to dream of =.=

Comments

poppychick said…
Hmm... your dream... could your dream be telling you that you still have some unfinished business eh? hehe
Mei said…
mae: I don't want any unfinished biz T_T. How are you? How's thing???
poppychick said…
hehehe :P just plain guessing :p

I've been anxious.. waiting for the result... maybe might not be good lol meh.. on the other hand, i've just finished a fantastic japanese live action called "Nodame Cantabile". It's a great show :D You should watch it :) I'm reading the manga as well :D

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap