Still surviving in 1 piece ...

A quick update coz I need to go to bed soon!

- Just came home an hour ago after a 3 days trip in Amsterdam & Bruge
- Watched a live sex show
- Went to the red light district
- Seen many prostitutes
- Smelled drugs while walking pass the coffee shops on the street
- Got so angry at the tour manager (the worst I've encountered so far in UK!)
- The group of travellers this time around were not so friendly
- Fall in love with clog, if I have more $$$ I will buy different sizes and paterns of clog ~
- Watched the Bee Movie on the coach
- Went to the Sex Museum, yes, I was the one who insisted to go ... hohoho

That's it for now. Time to sleep, I will be heading to York tomorrow. I will definitely take a break from travelling once I am back from York. It's just so tiring T_T.

P.S. Take care guys. I will be BACK!

Comments

poppychick said…
pix ( >.<) (>.< ) ( >.<) (>,< ) *nudges* :p
Decepticon said…
Hi there. I'm going to Europe from Singapore in the middle of June.

I'll be staying one day in London and then heading to Northern Ireland to meet my friend.

I'm searching for a hostel now. Do u know good hostels in London? I appreciate if u can give a little advice.
De said…
walau go so many "nteresting" places....regret regret tak join.....pergi york lagi lagi.....
Mei said…
mae: coming, coming

najib: you can try The Court Hotel near Earls Court Station. Nothing luxury but it's a clean & comfy budget hotel(hostel) with WiFi.

de: You are going soon?
Decepticon said…
Hi Mei,

Thanks for the advice. But seems the hostel have been fully booked :(

Btw have a nice day.

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap