Hello!

There's still no Internet connection at home. How do I blog now? I am using wireless so ... you guess the rest...lol.

Work has been busy since I came back from the Bank Holiday. I am alright with a busy schedule coz time pass faster. It's just that some ppl and some things bring me down and I am quite demotivated. I know I shouldn't feel that way but I can't help to be disappointed after all I've done. I go all out to help and support others but it seems pointless when no one appreciates it.

I think I am having writer's block coz I can't seem to pen down my thoughts properly. There are pieces here and there. Or should I blog randomly =>

- I've killed more than 10 cockroaches within 2 days. My new flat is fine but there are way too many small cockroaches in the kitchen and I still can't think of an effective way to get rid of them.

- I just came back from Paris. It was soooooo sunny! I know London is sunny as well but it was way hotter than London - I actually sweat a lot in Paris. I wouldn't say Paris impress me a lot, there are only 2 places I feel like visiting again - Eiffel Tower & Seine River. I hope the next time I will be going there with my partner T_T I wana hug and kiss my partner next to the Seine River T_____T

- I am actually quite broke now. Spent too much on the Paris trip (by the way, it's really an expensive city T_T) .

- I wana get rid of my tummy so that I can wear bikini T_T

- I am considering to get a pair of sandals since it is summer now. On 2nd thought, should I get it coz I am not sure how long will summer lasts -_-?

It seems like I don't have many random stuffs to write also -___- My life is boring, ain't it? I know I am really back logging for my travel entries but I promise I will blog about them once I got my Internet connection T_T

My brain is not functioning well now ... so that's it for now~

Oh~ ParisSs~

~Once you accept the fact that you're not perfect, then you develop some confidence - Rosalynn Carter~

Comments

Anonymous said…
BonJour Girl,
There will be ALWAYS people that will bring you down.Turn the negative energy around and understand why they do that - Jealousy. People critize others to make themself look good. So cheer up - they are just jealous of you :)

I feel too that Paris is overated. I was very excited at first knowing i will be seeing one of the wonders of the world, but once there is just -blah !btw, how long did u que for the Eifel ? :P
Anonymous said…
i
poppychick said…
This will be some random reply :P

- Roaches - eewwwws. Lucky they are not the flying type? :P

- Eiffel Tower - Heard from my friend it's the most popular spot to commit suicide lol The day after she visited the tower, her relative saw another one jumped off from her office building nearby lol :-|

- Monies are never enough :P

- Ooo sexy :P

- Sandal can be a good investment that could complete the whole look with your sexy bikini :P Don't forget a sunny and a large hat too :P

- You could try microblogging :P Max char: 140 characters lol It's called Twitter. But I haven't try it yet :P

- Maybe could invest in some random books to kill time and boredom :) You could try titles like Adrian Mole and Weapon of Mass Destruction (Sue Townsend), Life of Pi (Yann Martel), 42 Deep Thoughts on Life, The Universe and Everything (Mark Vernon) etc :P
flower•tales said…
hi mei, i m shamns here. google lead me to ur pages.. lolx.. i had run through some of ur blog, found story so fun for me to continue it, well, i will finish it one fine day.. lolx.. ok, back to topic, i m basically interest on the holiday maker in UK, so was thinking to make a fren wif u, then u can b my infor guide.. :) no worries, i m not like other to ask u tell me whole buntch of ur exp.. :p m just drop by to say hi, n c whther can i able to catch u to reply on my enquries in future.. :) m from malaysia too, work in advertising line as well.. hoep can hear from u soon.. :) u r pretty, mei.. :) do take a better care.. :)
Mei said…
lynn: Guess I am easily influenced by others which is bad bad bad. Learning hard to ignore now =) thanks for the advice.

I queued for almost an hour to climb the stairs! Not even the elevator okay T_T It was so so so tiring.

Mae: Thanks Mae. Thanks for providing answers to all my random stuffs T_T. Not sure if it's the good time to msg you but no matter what, don't give up easily and you have my best wishes!

Shamns: I thought you were a guy at first...wahaha. Till I c your pic in Facebook. Paiseh. Anyway, all the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap