Early Summer in London ~

Not that I don't want to blog frequently just that I need a proper Internet connection to go online. Uploading the pictures alone took me more than half an hour T_T How to blog like that?

Anyway, London's weather has been really good since last week, it can goes up to at least 25 degree celcius? I feel like flying coz I can finally wear my short sleeves without piling on layers of clothing.

Most importantly, everyone is in good mood because of the weather. Weather can really influence one's emotion. Can you imagine there was no Summer in UK last year? That must be really depressing -_-.

Since the weather is really nice, We decided to strolled towards the park near our place - Gladstone Park. I can feel the breeze and warm sunshine on my skin (so poetic -_-). Not too cold nor too scorching, it's just nice for me to roll on the grass and take a nap T_T. Too bad I didn't bring my pillow and mat -_-.

One thing I like about London (there's finally one thing I like about London T_T!) is the Park. There are many parks in London that are well maintained and of course beautiful~ You can roll on the grass, lean against the tree hugging your loved one, no mosquitoes, you can have picnics & etc. Just imagine doing the same things in Malaysia? I am sure you will roll on dog poos instead of the grass and by spending more than an hour in the park your blood will be sucked dry by the mosquitoes not to mention also the security in the parks -_-.


So beautiful ~ I managed to capture a picture with a lady taking her bath!!! (dream on la, do you really think that's a real person? wahahaha). Please forgive my childishness -_-


Pretty flowers. It was nice lying on the grass but when I came home I realised I was being bitten by insect. Plus the area is a sensitive area T_T It's swollen now and I am so worried T_T.




So relaxing (just too bad we have to work the next day, don't think about it, don't think about it ... self-hypnotizing)

Not many photos taken because none of us bring our camera except Fei who brought a camera without the memory card T_T. All photos above taken with camera phone. Pardon the not-so-good-quality photos.

Did I mention we had ice-cream also? It was really a relaxing day ~ I wish there will be more to come.

P.S. Just checked weather forecast - it will turn cold again on Thursday...sigh.

Comments

Zawa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zawa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zawa said…
Cool, looks like the weather is just fine for me to start off. Thanks for all the posts, I enjoyed reading them.
Anonymous said…
Girl,
Ur photo's all hiding in the shades laaa :P
poppychick said…
Oh, I <3 the parks there!!! I had such a good time in a park in Essex :) I napped with my back on the grass and with a straw hat on my face while I was a pillow for my bf. That would have posed a lot of indecency issues here cos we looked like we were making out but not when we were there :D (note: we were not making out ok lol -.-)

It feels really nice to roll on the grass really :P You can virtually do anything :P

The small park near Soho could be so crowded after office hours with people from nearby pubs spilling to the park to drink their pint. And Kensington Garden is *damn* huge with a gallery, a palace, a lake with some ducks, some statues and lush green trees (from what I can recall lol). The one in Essex is just a plain park but people go there to read a book, snack, exercise, generally hang out there or like us, to nap in the afternoon :P plus without getting robbed :P

p/s: feel free to drop me msg :)
poppychick said…
You will have better days :) Sometimes, when luck is not on our side, we just have to fight for them and not give up :)
Mei said…
zawa: when are you coming?

lynn: mana ada? lol..I really enjoy the sunshine just that I get sun burn easily -_- not tan but those skin peeling sun burn T_T

Mae: TOO BAD! I haven't been to Essex before T_T. Guess what, it has started to rain and it's gonna rain tomorrow ... the weather is back to its original state. This is London -.-

Remember, never give up. Update me the latest news alright? All the best and good luck! I know you can make it.
Zawa said…
Hi Mei, I'll be going 3rd June. Land in London first, tumpang my friend's place. Later not sure, but plan to settle in London. Will keep in touch and look for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap