Chichele Road

Farewell to the tiny room at St Pauls Avenue. Goodbye to the always "happening" OZ housemates. Leaving behind those tiny creatures - beg bugs -_-. I am saying hello to our new flat at Chichele Road !

After all we have been through we can finally move out from the house with 11 rooms and more than 15 housemates. All the unwashed dishes in the kitchen, unwashed jeans & dirty underwear hanging in the shared bathroom, shoes & clothes that scattered everywhere on the floor, housemates that always booze & party & etc etc. If you are looking for a place to stay in London, never ever go for accom*modation Lon*donn. Why? The beg bug drama alone is enough to stop you from living in the house T___T

Anyway, the new flat is 3 times (or more?) larger than our previous room in St Pauls. At least, 3 of us don't have to stay in the same tiny room anymore. Pictures time!


The room for 2 pretty girls *cough* not women *cough*


Taken with another camera mode



Lounge/Reception or what ever you call it

Kitchen - with Oven, Microwave, Washing Machine (eh, y in the kitchen -_-) ... can't ask for more. Except that, we have some extra housemates - cockroaches -.-


The guy's room. I like the wooden floor.


Bathroom - I fell down once in the bath tub coz it was too slippery and I still have the blue black on my left leg T_T. Week before that I twisted my ankle also T_T

Last but not least ~

I know you miss me ... wahahaha

P.S. I am counghing and having flu now. 2 days before I go for another trip, so sad case. I hope I can get better by then T_T

P.S. Have you received my postcard?

~I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. - Charles Schulz~

Comments

Hi Mei Mei,

I seriously haven't got any flights to London yet. Happy that you finally managed to find a place that looks more comfortable than the last.

All is good if you have hope.

Take care k gal!
E said…
Hi Mei,

Your new place looks great! Am surfing the net and found your blog as me and a friend will be going to London next next week as we had gotten our WHM visa.

I had read most of ur blog and promise not to ask the pesky questions as per your previous entry as we had done research on the net:) Just need your views on certain things.

I can't seem to find your email address on your blog. My email is firefliesfly@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Cheers,
Evelyn:)
yawming said…
Yo meimei, i've got it...thanks a million...u've got nice handwriting, hehe...
poppychick said…
Lovely place you have :) You can put the history of bed bugs behind now :)

mae
De said…
hey, Yolande(gal with prob with opening a bank account if you can't recall who i am) from your facebook group.....your new place looks fantastic...how much do you pay per week? i'm planning to move out and this is the kind of place i'm looking for :D and hope u enjoy your trip to Amsterdam with your cousin ;)
Mei said…
ming: don't worry, I will wait for you T_T but you gotta be fast or else I will have to see you in Malaysia...lol *HuGzZz* Take care and miss you.

Evi: I just realised there's no email address on my blog..lol..I will email you in a bit.

YawMing: Sorry for the messy handwriting T________T

Mae: I hope so but I still have cockroaches as housemates T_T

De: It costs 1100 per month not inclusive of bills. I still haven't go to Amsterdam..lol
De said…
wah wah £££ really = quality no wonder so nice....but how come still go lipas one? i haven't seen a english lipas here(lucky)and i don't wish to :P
E said…
Hi Mei,

Poor you with no internet. Hope you'll have better luck real soon.

Do get in touch whenever you can and hope to see you in London:)

Cheers,
Evelyn

Popular posts from this blog

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap