Tonight, I Have A Date with ....

Myself~ Fei has gone out for a date and CJ is in Cardiff now. So I am home alone! I am actually suspecting it should be flat alone instead of home alone. Seeing that my neighbors downstairs have just moved out few days ago (they scolded us elephant -__-!) and the neighbors upstairs are not around (if they are, we can hear them walking around - like elephant..ahem, you should be able to get what the whole elephant thingy means...hahaha).

BUT, I am feeling absolutely fine! So don't sympathize with me, especially on this miserable rainy day -_-. I have good plans ahead to date myself -__-.

Dinner:

- Leftover Pork Chop rice with gravy from last night
- Home cooked white fish soup with lettuce (of course by me~)
- Sweet and sour prawn balls!

Argh...can't wait to eat them all. I have set a target to settle all my house chores before touching the food. I have to clean the bathroom, wash the floor mats and vacuum the flat. After that, it will be my home alone time, I am already thinking what movie or series I should watch while I am having my dinner...wahahaha.

Okay, running out of time. Got to go!

Comments

Anonymous said…
My downstair neighbour call me the Morris dancer and i actually tip toe walking ard... obviously, they havent lived in DBKL flats.
Mei said…
Guess the house structure is too old here @_@

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap