Bitten by Bugs Again!

Yes, this time is my left hand.

It's swelling now and I can't stop scratching it.

My hand is painful and stiff when I try to move it.

It seems like I am loved by the insects here.

I have done all I can do, cleaned the bed sheets, changed my pillowcase and vacuum my sleeping area. The bug is still around and I have no idea how does it look like. This is worse than my previous bed bugs case -_-.

Will be back when I feel like typing more. Tired. I have taken the antihistamine tablet that makes me feel drowsy and sleepy. Nitez all.

Comments

crack said…
Hey Mei,

I am coming to Uk on a working holiday maker visa. I need some wuestions answered. if u can help, please mail me at paul.basil@gmail.com

n sorry bout the bug bite. u ll get him soon:)
Anonymous said…
if only UK sell bygon or ridsect yea...gosh, u prolly need to spray some detol in the corners of ur room..
be sure it is not food allergy instead !

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap