Bed Bugs are Back!

Forgive me for not blogging properly. With the return of my "best friends", I have no mood time to blog. I CAN'T WAIT to ENTERTAIN them and make sure they go to hell home happily. Especially when they have brought me lovely gifts - 5 bites on my left hand, 2 bites on the right hand and 2 bites on my right leg. How can I not thank them in return!!!

So kind of them to visit me at the beginning of this chilly autumn. They must have been thinking by lingering on me in the midnight will warm me up. Pierces through my skin to injects its saliva and suck my blood to ensure that I won't oversleep. Leaving me with red itchy lumps love marks to represent its undying love. Love that has been following me since my arrival in London. Oh, how can I not be touched?!

I can't stop cursing missing them every time I scratch caress the lumps love marks. I can't wait to tell the whole world I hope you will rot in hell love you! I can't wait to squeeze you to death to see my own blood, remember it's my blood and you have not ask my permission before you suck it hard in my arms to feel your existence no point hiding, it's just a matter of time for you to say bye bye to this world.

Just remember I love you just fuck off!

Comments

mei..you are pity...i really feel sorry about that, but to be frank, i just cant stop laughing when read through your blog because of the way you present it..sorr..:P...and take care ya...:)
Ai-Ling said…
a very interesting piece of writing. i agree with what bluemoon mentioned. ur writing could made feel sorry for u, yet the same i was able to smile.

looking forward for ur new posts :)
joanne liyeng said…
hey, i stumbled upon your blog from youthmedia :) i love your sense of humour from this post. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap