About Relationship~

Haha, I just digged out one of my draft entries and decided to publish it since I have written more than 2 paragraphs..Don't waste ma...

I've been thinking a lot recently, about what's happening around me, about the world, about love, about life ... the list goes on. My body and mind are tired, I know it's time to go to bed but I really wana write something. The urge to voice out what's on my mind is too strong T_T. BUT please forgive me if you don't know/understand what I am writing next.

Few days ago, I was being told that one of my good friend just broke up with her bf. They were together for 4 years and now ended up walking different paths. I know some of you will tell me time will never be the main reason of a break up, there are many couples/husband & wife that go separate ways even after being together for more than 10 years.

I was just wondering what's the reason given by the person who initiates to part ways, "we are not meant to be", "you are not suitable for me", "I am not happy being with you?". Seriously, what do you mean by suitable or not suitable? From the very beginning, you should have known that things will change and you should change to adapt to it because you have decided to be with someone that comes from a different background and family. I just feel that if you really love him/her you will accept him/her for who he/she is.

Human beings are selfish. We always hope that others will change because we don't like the way they are. Have we ever thought of changing ourselves to adapt to others?

Love someone the way they are. If one day, you realized you can no longer tolerate ... maybe it's time to let go.

Comments

i agree with you...there is no reason to love someone..but there are always thousand of excuses to let go..to change someone in love is one of the foolish things, ya..agree with you,to accept who he/she is and adapt ourselves to others is the way to go.. oh ya, forgot to answer you, i like blue also, because it is blue...i feel peaceful when see blue..thus...it make me love Doraemon more because Doraemon also in blue..hehe...^_^..take care...
Unknown said…
Another sad ending...whatever reason for breaking up was hard to take in at the moment but letting go of your pain is tougher. If the guy didn't appreciate sharing your life, then regard this as a blessing, cause you have so much to give and share with someone worthwhile. Good luck and be strong!
Mei said…
ruey: Agree. Loving is accepting. If the person loves you enough, they will change willingly not because of force.

haha, one of my close friends is crazy over Doraemon as well.

Chris: Hey, I am fine. It's not about me, it's my friend. Just that I feel sad for both of them. 4 years of relationship just went down to the hill. sad sad.
Unknown said…
Mei: Sorry, I didn't mean you but just picture this in general.
I know that you can handle things well and as you said 4 years into an unfruitful relationship is sad. Anyway, to love someone truely and being love the same way is a blessing.

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap