Tea time / Early dinner

Had tea time / early dinner at mamak. They sell otak-otak here!

Red in color. I still prefer the ones from Muar.
I only had one. I used to eat around 5-6 pieces once and fell sick the next day -_- => otak-otak overdosed
No. I didn't have this coz of the lemak :S
I had this, RM 1.00. I will be back again :)
The only piece of otak-otak I had with Limau Ais.
A blissful evening, I guess it's time to head home. I wish you a great evening :)

What is the meaning of life? To be happy and useful. ~Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

Comments

Nava K said…
The otak-otak looks good but wonder where the red color came from as the ones I made sure does not look the same in color.
Mei said…
Hi Nava, this is the first time I had otak-otak that's red in color as well. I suspect they use coloring.

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap