A Mushroom Day

I was loitering in alpha boy's garden and bumped into these cute looking plants (at least to me :D). Ended up spending 15 minutes taking pictures (got bitten N-times by mosquitoes). 

Lone Shroom
Growing wildly in the garden
A cute one with a large cap
Twins
Two is better than one
Round cap
Can someone tell me if they are edible? 
If they are, it would be a waste not to turn them into food :p
I love to eat mushrooms, especially fresh mushrooms like Portabello and button mushrooms. The problem is, I find the fresh mushrooms in supermarket expensive compare to those dried mushrooms and canned button mushrooms imported from China (side effect of getting cheaper mushrooms in OZ & UK -.-). So, wouldn't it be amazing if fresh and edible mushrooms are growing in your garden :O?

It has been bothering me since I discovered the mushrooms in alpha boy's garden. How can I find out if the mushrooms are edible? I've tried Google search but I just couldn't confirm. They look like something called "Death Cap" which is poisonous but according to wiki, "Death Cap" only grow in Europe. If you look at the round cap mushroom, don't you think it looks like the button mushrooms where you can purchase from the market? 

PLEASE let me know if you happen to know the answer. Thank you *big wet eyes*.

There is no sincerer love than the love of food. ~  George Bernard Shaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap