Rainy Night

I want to write a proper entry but it's raining outside...lol. How do they relate? I just need an excuse not to blog a proper post tonight. It's just one of those nights where you feel like skipping your routine, empty your mind and act according to your heart instead of brain. Ok...ok... I know it's just me feeling that way :| In fact, I am just too lazy to edit the photos and dig out old info. 

I need the following desperately now:

DETERMINATION
PERSISTENCE
PASSION

& most importantly -> ACTION!

I need to get back to work now. Promise it's gonna be a proper post the next round :).


Many people think they want things, but they don't really have the strength, the discipline. They are weak. I believe that you get what you want if you want it badly enough. ~Sophia Loren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap