The recent me & First stop in Barcelona ~

I was being emo the past few days after reading my old blog. 4 years ago, I had so many close friends and now ... haiz. That's why I was emo la -_-, just feel like staying at home and reminisce the past (I know I sound like an old woman but I can't help it T_T). Do you understand the feeling of looking back and realized how much you have changed throughout the few years? I was going through that process and I feel old ... -_-

Okay enough craps. 1st stop of the 9-day-trip, I present you Barcelona - the second largest city in Spain.

3am in the morning. I only had 1 hour sleep. The price to pay for cheap air ticket - the earlier the cheaper -_-. That's life, things are always cheaper when there's less demand.


Tadah! I was on easyjet. I am not being paid for this okay (not like I have lotsa traffic also -_-). I really think they are okay for budget airline at least there was no delay.

After 2 and a half hours - I was in Spain!
Plaça Catalunya the main commercial area of the city.


Our main transport to travel around Barcelona. Euro 10 for a 2-day-pass - I think it's still alright compare to Venice -______________- that's another story.


Don't you think this is a very considerate design? If you missed the announcement you can just look at the led display to know what's the next stop. Even London doesn't have this.


Our room - Rambla Cat Inn. One of the rooms in an apartment. It was okay overall. Just that the air-con generates hot wind and it was summer -_-. & I would very much prefer single beds! I scolded my cousin bro for moving too much and woke me up -_- Ended up he got kicked by me on the 2nd night ...paiseh paiseh


How can you not visit Antoni Gaudi's work when you are in Barcelona? The famous Casa Mila. It looks like a cake from far -_-


Case Batllo from the same architect. You can somehow feel the similarity.


Gaudi's unfinished and still in progress master piece. It caused lots of controversy because of the design. Does it look like a church?


I think this is quite creepy.


Part of the interior, inspired by sunflower.


The architect who's behind all these. It's sad that he died in an accident and cab drivers refused to pick him up as they couldn't recognize him and fear that he would be unable to pay the fare. Come on, it's a life -_- and now they lost the famous architect. (facts extracted from wikipedia)

After whole day of walking, we went back to the apartment. It was so hot and we were sweating all over. Later on, we headed to Montjuïc for the music fountain (most important of all - it's free!!!, so it's a must go =))


The fountain was alright. I think it really depends on what kind of music they play. When we were leaving - they were playing Timbaland's Apologize -____-|||.


Palau Nacional the museum.


That concludes the first day in Barcelona ~ Erm, not sure if I will blog more about it coz I am famous for being lazy @_@

P.S. I was actually that kind of person that will counter back by hurting you
if you make me angry. BUT I've learned and I am learning to tolerate, no point making myself suffer because of others.

P.S.S. My best wishes to people around me.
~Love yourself and everything else falls into line. You really do have to love yourself to get anything done in this world - Lucille Ball~

Comments

Anonymous said…
People changed, for good! Wish you all d best!

Nice photos you got!
Hey Mei, I stumbled upon your blog when i was googling UK WHM desparately (plan to apply for WHM with bf, but lotsa worries). So good to hear you have a decent job there. Lucky you!!! I only aim for waitressing in big city like London. Do you think we can survive there?
Mei said…
forbidden tales: Thanks =)

echo from physco: trust me, I've been through that stage =(. If you are not picky, it shouldn't be a prob for you to get a job in London.

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap