Where did I go?

Edit: the blog is a bit messy now, will do something about it when I am home -_-

I was there, there, there and there:


So messy. I doubt you know where I went for my holidays -_-.

So ... I am back to London T_T Life doesn't stop here, I still have to go to work everyday till end of Sept T_T.



Before landing ... to show you which budget airline I go for..hohoho

Sorry, no pics from the trip yet coz most of them are with Abi. I am still waiting for him to transfer everything to my external hard disk. We have taken more than 2,000 photos in 9 days...have to la since we spent a fortune on the trip!!! Have to take kao kao and capture all the scenes to cover back what we paid, darn kiasu I know -_-.

Anyway, I've bought something for the crabs. I can't help it when I saw them in Venice. They are made from the famous Murano Glass in Venice.


Extremely fragile, damn pressure to carry back to London - it doesn't end here coz I still have to bring them back to MY T_T...but for the crabs, I will!!! (touched or not? haha)


Please pre-book your color before I bring them back (hopefully by then they are still in one piece -_-) I am taking the light blue crab! So please pick from the rest ... ho ho ho


Nothing much to blog till I get all my photos. So that's it for this entry =).

Oh, as usual - I should end this entry with my beautiful look *cough*


breakfast in Barcelona T_T Have to budget, what to do

P.S. The future is unknown even if you have pre-planned it because anything can happen. I guess the best way is to learn to let things be.

P.S. I don't think my dad reads my blog but if he does, please don't drink so much! I will CALL HOME SOON!

~Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that? - Anonymous~

Comments

Anonymous said…
Work till end Sept ? Your one year work visa ending soon ?? What's your next masterplan ? ;)
So fun la! Until forget that you have a date with me in London...*hmmph*

Btw, I like your new pictures compiled! Looks so fun...Hahah :)
hi!just wish to let u know i really enjoy ur blog, n it become one of my daily routine to visit ur blog..one day...i will be there,and like u, be a working holiday maker ... All the best to you!!
Mei said…
lynn: I will go back to where I come from =)


Ming: I really thought you are coming in Aug not July T_T. Sorry.

Ruey: Thanks a lot! You encourage me to continue writing.

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap