Dinner with Crabbies

Yesterday, crab king invited us to his house for some home cooked food. Who can resist home cooked meal? It's like the best food in the world - it's healthier, cook with care (more hygienic) and most importantly with love :) *cough*!

I arrived on time and crab king was cleaning the prawns. It's his virgin attempt to cook butter prawns - also one of my favorite dishes. I love the egg floss!

Chef for the butter prawns. The rest of the dishes are prepared by Jin ~!

Tadah! That's the butter prawn - with egg floss and butter sauce *slurp*

Fried pork with wolfberries. My 1st time trying this combination, not bad at all :)

The dishes for the night - cucumber pickles, roast duck, fried vege with mushroom, butter prawns, fried pork with wolfberries and beetroot soup!

Roast duck bought by lil alien crab. We didn't manage to finish it :| Too much food.
After dinner, we spent our time watching TV and talking craps as usual. I bought Ai Yu Bing (jelly) as our dessert. We had it while criticizing the dancers in one of the reality shows and laughing our heads off.

It was a great night indeed. Managed to chat with crab king and received some wisdom advice. I was feeling really good on the way home, thanks to Ed & Jin for the invitation. I remember reading an article somewhere (Reader's Digest I think?), friendship lifts your spirit when you are down. I think it's true. 8 years of friendship, still counting :).

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.  ~Marcel Proust


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap