Weather Forecast ...

predicts that there are scattered showers for 2 days. When you are reading this, there's a big possibility I am walking through the rain with my Disneyland rain poncho on me.

Zurich doesn't sound like a happening place but I can't wait to witness the beauty of Swiss Alps in the train when I head to the next destination.

Sometimes I do wish I have a good DSLR camera so that I can capture all the wonders around me.

Travelling makes me feel that I am so small in this world =) A tiny human.

2 days... and where am I going next?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Switzerland is the most beautiful country i ever visited - Notice the grass is really greener on this side.
Dont forget Lucerne when you are there !!! Which mountain you are conquering ?
Italy or Germany next ??
Mei said…
Yes, it's beautiful! not only the place itself but the ppl are nice and warm as well =) Absolutely fantastic!

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap