I am exhausted ...

edit: Spice it up http://forum.lavenusworld.com/

because I cried too much yesterday. I cried for an hour yesterday, pilling up used/wet tissues on my table, released quite an amount of water from my body, had my eyes swollen and I was so tired.


ALL BECAUSE OF a silly love drama -_-. I couldn't believe it as well, how I got so emotional attached to the story. Perhaps I am lacking of love chemistry in my life @_@.

Sorry for not updating, I have been a liar for many times and I am not afraid to admit it because that is me T_T. boohoo, please accept me for who I am, I know you will...hahaha.

Anyway, life has been the same:

- went for theater the first time in London. The Lord of the Rings is amazing! At first, I couldn't imagine how they can summarize 3 movies into a 3-hour-play on stage but surprisingly they did a great job. I was amazed by the technology and stage effects. I have no regrets paying 20 pounds for the ticket and we even agree that we wouldn't mind paying more for it because of the great experience we had.





- Chantara has left to Hong Kong. I wish him all the best. He is the first friend I met in London. A very very nice friend indeed. A sincere, honest and reliable friend that makes me ashamed of myself. I am blessed to have known you as a friend. I truly believe we will meet again, someday, somehow. Be tough and all the best to you!

- I will be leaving London on Friday night for a 9-days-trip. The first destination will be Barcelona - wana eat seafood till I puke and shop at Zara till my wallet cries -_-. Hopefully everything will go smoothly ~

Sorry for the short update, I need to get some sleep to rejuvenate T_T.

P.S. Do you have an answer for your future? Like when will you be getting married? What/where do you see yourself in 5 years time? What do you want to achieve - career, a family, freedom? Where do you want to settle down? How many children do you plan to have? Do you think marriage is the next thing to do for our age? There are lots of uncertainties in life that leaves me hanging.

~Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends - Richard Bach~

Comments

poppychick said…
hehehe :P Don't worry :P Crying after watching a love drama is normal.. although not quite the same can be said when the crying is one hour long :P

I had that question "Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time" answered a couple of years ago... It was one of those standard interview questions.. And having achieved it, work stops being fulfilling haha

So....
+++++++++++++++++++++
Do you have an answer for your future?
No, I'm not a fortune teller

Like when will you be getting married?
Probably late, most likely in my thirties haha

What/where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Still soul searching and working ever harder

What do you want to achieve - career, a family, freedom?
Love & Peace haha and have a job that I'm really into it

Where do you want to settle down?
Hmm... UK?

How many children do you plan to have?
Just two, hopefully twins hehe

Do you think marriage is the next thing to do for our age?
No. Less chances to get a job, more commitments, drudgery, and think of having mother-in-law who (if unlucky) would constantly pick on you. At my age, I still want to enjoy my freedom :)

+++++++++++++++++++++
So... get some sleep woman :P

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap