惡作劇2吻 They Kiss Again

edit again: After watching more episodes, I realised is not the girl that is lucky, is the guy. He is fortunate to have a girl that's loving him unconditionally.

edit: I am going to watch It started with a kiss tonight!!!


Yesterday I told myself:


To sleep at 11pm - Failed
To read some blog revamp related articles - Failed
To cheer up - Failed
To make a hot drink for myself due to the cold weather - Failed
To enjoy the remaining time in UK before I leave - Failed
To contact my friends - Failed
To stop isolating myself - Failed

haiz, how la like that? All because I ended up watching 惡作劇2吻 online T_T- the famous Taiwanese series. You know there's something about watching series, once you started you can't stop. I got so addicted to it I kept watching until 1am -_-. There were 20 episodes and guess what, I watched the first one, half of second and then skipped the rest straight to the last episode...wahahha. Come on la, I know the guy and the girl will live happily together no matter what happen in between. So might as well skip all that drama to watch the happy ending right..wahahaha (don't scold me la, lazy ma T_T).

Anyway, the last episode was so touched T_T. This guy has always been the less initiative one in the relationship, what's worse he is always damn cool one lor. Then the girl is so in love with the guy she is willing to do anything for him, including studying hard to be a nurse (her IQ is quite low la compare to the guy who has IQ 200 -_-) so that she can assist him (he is a doctor btw, a bright star in the field!). Then the last part was saying the girl realised she's having eye sight problem that will eventually make her blind and her children might inherit the disease. She was so sad she decided to leave the guy as she feels that she should only give the best to the guy and not becoming his burden (yeah, typical love story). So she run away -_-.

At the end the guy found her in his office sheding tears, the guy hugged her and he said "Trust me, no matter what happened I will be here with you. We will go through it together. Just have trust in me. Please promise me, do not leave me anymore. I will be afraid. I will be afraid ..." argh....I almost melted. Come on, words from a guy who never mentioned about love. How can you not be touched T_T. How I wish I can have a guy who will say that to me (of course he must be as good looking as the guy in the series...hahaha).

I don't ask for more, just someone who loves me for who I am...*ponders*

P.S. Can't find a suitable love quote for this entry. argh, I need to find unconditional love T_T

Comments

Ysmm said…
It has been so long since the last time I watched Taiwanese series... Guess it was when we were in OZ... The series was starring Ah Kui~ and Ella... Miss him tim.. hahaha
bacterium said…
It's just a movie. Gee. You won't want a guy to say that to you because they are just copying it from the movie!

So where did you go after you get your leave?
Mei said…
ysmm: haha, I still remember Kui...his hair was so ugly in that show! But seriously, this series is darn good. Make me feel love again..haha..paiseh

bacterium: Hey! It's been a while since I last heard from you! Not copying, but just say out what's on their mind - don't have to do it everyday but once in a lifetime is enough to melt a girl's heart =)

I am going to travel to a few places end of this month. Will reveal more later =)

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap