Tired and sleepy

My sleeping quality for the past 3 days were so bad that I couldn't concentrate at work and my eyes are like panda eyes now -_-

I know my blog is seriously backlogging...boohooT_T...I am too tired to blog and too lazy to edit photos. Please forgive me my dear readers T_T.

In order to seek for your forgiveness, I am going to present you with a series of photos (okla, don't pay too high expectation =p)

Chinese New Year 06-02-2008
I was working. NO public holidays for CNY in London -_____- So sad and depressing. I miss all the boozing sessions with my family plus those CNY snacks/cookies/biscuits T_T I didn't even have the chance to lou sang T_T

Anyway, me, Abi and Fei went for our mini family reunion dinner in China Town. The restaurant is called New Fook Lam Moon if I am not mistaken -_-. The chef is from Malaysia so all the dishes remind me of home. The best meal I ever had so far - in London.



China Town - dong dong dong chiang!


Did you realise we were both wearing red?


We ordered 6 dishes for 3 of us...hohoho - Soup, chilli & pepper pork spare ribs, taufu, vege, sweet & sour pork & steam fish


Aftermath - we stuffed ourself silly


The waiter is from Malaysia too! He reminds me of Crab King -_-

Total damage: £65 (inclusive of tips)

Green Park - A sunny Saturday 09-02-2008
The weather was so so good that it will be a waste not to step out of the house. Fei was busy completing her work tasks and Abi was in his own movie world -_-. So, I went out alone ~


Buckingham Palace


The statue outside


I walked to Green Park that's right opposite of Buckingham Palace


The environment was great with good weather and green green grass. Hence, I bought lunch and laze myself on the grass. It was soooo nice.


Took quite a few photos when I was leaning against one of the old trees.


Me loving the sun (I will never say this if I am in Malaysia)


Great environment plus music - life can be so simple


After lunch, I just strolled around the park. Can see my slimmest legs? lol

That's all for now.

P.S. I had another reunion dinner with my cousin brothers on Sunday in the same restaurant. Finally get to see my elder cousin brother whom I've never met for more than 5 years??? I couldn't even recognize him -_- Thank you both for the dinner and thanks for accompanying me to the Green Park station. Gam Jia Gam Jia.

P.S. Happy Valentines Day! I wish buri is here with me T_T

P.S. Counting down - 5 more days to go. I will be able to see the crabs again next week T_T. Can't wait!

~Simplicity is the nature of great souls~

Comments

Decepticon said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Decepticon said…
What an interesting experience. I wanted to do WHM but already to old.
Will be 30 this June.

I really enjoy reading your blogs and keep up the good work :)

Cheers
http://flickr.com/photos/sdk6679/

p/s U look like my Japanese friend
Unknown said…
najib: If u want..u still can apply as long as b4 ur 31st birthday..because the requirement is..age 18 to 30 (inclusive) if i'm not mistaken laa..
Decepticon said…
Thanks for the tips n. I'll just try to submit the visa then :)
dasoju said…
Dear MEI,

"Someone who is reluctant to face the real world. Someone who is being banished to the land of Big Ben"

I know blogs but how many of them might be like you, its good really I enjoyed and experienced with the real situations how it will be if we land in UK.

I really inspired, wondered, at your blog, such a nice post with plenty of emotions and with meaningful suggestions.

With this you are guiding us- the people like me who are interested in WHMs.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. cool, May God bless you my friend.

Keep it up.

Finally I would like to hear from you that what is your experience with the WHMs in UK, is it positive /-ve?

I hope you will reply.

Once again thank you
bye

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap