I have not disappeared ... just hiding

Annoucement: Calling all UK working holiday makers from Malaysia to join this group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7907193642&ref=mf . If you are in the midst of applying, you are welcome to be one of them.

Hey ho! I am still here ~

I feel so lazy and so demotivated -_-. Don't feel like doing anything at all - e.g. stopped playing my fluffy pet, stopped sending hatching eggs & growing gifts to my friends ... I used to be so addicted to Facebook applications but now everything just seem meaningless to me -_-

I think it's the time of the month again (nothing related to red -_-) where I just let myself indulge in sadness, thinking of my family and buri far away from me in Malaysia. The pain of missing someone hits me badly especially when I am walking alone on the street T_T.

Enough of my pessismistism -_-

Today, I wana write about (sounds like giving speech, lol) working in London vs working in Malaysia. The reason is ... because I feel like writing it...wahaha



Click for larger image

P.S. The font style screwed up for this entry -_- and I am too lazy to fix it (I am noob in html la -_-)

Take care everyone!

~When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another - Hellen Keller ~

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dont forget about our traffic jam to work every morning ..Having said that , i actually enjoyed the federal jam - The only time i can finish listening my CD.
Mei said…
lynn: hey yo! When are you going to Germany? Buzz me when you are back - wana catch up for cuppa tea?
Anonymous said…
Would opt for pint of beer :P
Be back end of Feb. Hope to meet you soon ..will PM you in facebook :D
Mei said…
yeap, beer would be GREAT!!! lol. cya soon ~
don't feel like doing anythg? hmmm, me too last sunday... kekeke, muka masam till so terrible... u read my post u will know... :D
Mei said…
beckz: muka masam tak apa, ada itu redcrab siew yang sayang anda ...lol. So hang fook.

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap