Thank you!

I took off from work today as I was coughing badly since last night. I made calls to a few clinics to check if I can drop by to consult the doctor. Unsurprisingly, there's no available slot for me. My alternative solution was to visit a traditional chinese doctor. I ended up paying 35 pounds for a 5 minutes consultation session and 5 packets of herbs that require boiling. Cross my fingers, I really hope the medicine will work, it has been dragging for too long and it demotivates me.

I would like to thank all of you who left comments or advice for the previous entry. I am deeply touched (tears rolling down my cheek...ha ha ha). My heart is moved to the fact that, you care and encourage me even though you don't know me in person. I never thought of being the inspiration for others as I don't think I am different or special in any ways and I still feel that I am just a normal and ordinary person. Nevertheless, your words warms my heart especially when I am sick and down now. Once again, thank you.

Upcoming entry: Crabs in town - Liverpool & Manchester trip!

~How beautiful a day can beWhen kindness touches it!-George Elliston~

Comments

yawming said…
yo, ah mei, still sick? pls dun drink cold tap water k, only drink hot water...have some orange (Vit. C) and that chinese cough med (pei pa koa) alwis works for me...on another note, that facebook group is really happening huh? hope can join u guys, but dats wishful thinking, sigh...miss uk weather cause its so frickin' hot here! anyway, take care..
mei mei!!

Do take care. I know how it feels like being away from home and falling sick overseas. Super bad feeling damn suck. But its our choice that we want to work away from home, we want to live that experience. So try and make it a good one. When you've had enuf, then go home for good!

I haven't had any flights to London since you moved there. Damn 'tau mei'! Be sure that I'll visit you when I have the chance. Be good k?
Mei said…
yawming: much better now after drinking all the herbs T_T COME BACK LA! COME BACK then can join us.

ming: haiz, I miss home and my bf so badly T_T. Remember to buzz me when you are here. We go makan makan T_T miss you. You take care too *HuGzZz*

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap