Wake Me Up When September Ends

I have to admit procrastination is my biggest enemy. My to do list is so long that I've lost track of the beginning of the list ~_~. I am supposed to work out my wish list, get pictures printed and create my own so-called wish board but as usual I am procrastinating, since weeks ago.

This is more like a vision board but almost the same thing la. You get the idea? Pic grabbed from google image.
Even blogging about this took me more than an hour. In between, I was on the bed, in the toilet, brushed my teeth, played my phone...

I am continuing this after a 5 minutes phone call (ya, procrastinating again :|).

Oh, another half an hour gone, typing this after my shower. I know you feel like whacking me when you read this. I'm doing this to show you how far a procrastinator can go.

By the way, that's not the main objective of this entry. I'm typing craps here just to remind myself I still have tons to do. To create a blog post out of nowhere and to let you know I'm still surviving :p

Okay, I am officially ending this blog post after dragging it for more than 17 hours. I should really change the post title to "The Procrastinator". I apologize (very sincerely), if you've just wasted 10 minutes of your precious time reading my nonsense post.

P.S. Just realized it's been a while since I last blab on my blog.

To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing.  ~Eva Young

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap