I failed the battle

Just woke up from a 3-hour nap after taking cold & flu tablets. I felt it coming that's why I drank lots of water and orange juice the past few days. But a day out to the city and a walk under the scorching sun defeated my immune system (plus I have been so lazy that I have not exercise for a long time :()

The long walk. It's around 800m (I am just guessing). Not a big deal compare to the 2-3km I had when I was in UK. BUT, not this weather.
Left work early, headed to the pharmacy to buy flu tablets. The price difference between drowsy and non-drowsy pills is quite significant. RM 28 for non-drowsy and RM 4.50 for drowsy.

RM 4.50 that's it. Afterall, I know I will sleep through the afternoon. 

The mess I created in a few hours time. 
Feeling much better after the nap and gonna start clearing my pending tasks. That's life, it goes on :| Blame the flu for making me sentimental at this moment -_-.

The greatest wealth is health.  ~Virgil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap