Anniversary & Vietnam

Just realized I've not blogged for almost a month :O! (ok, I confess I know it has been this long but I'm jus too busy, lalala)

Just a quick update, celebrated our Nth anniversary @ the magic mall (u know which mall :p? I'm bad to mention this) Nth anniversary coz it's a secret number. Once revealed I think we will be whacked by many people or maybe just Bin :p Had dinner @ Watami, gonna do a review soon!

My favorite dish from Watami
 Went for company trip, visited Hanoi for the 1st time. It was fun spending time with colleagues. Will blog about it later.

Just a quick update to let you know I'm surviving. Nights!

P.S. Time flies, it's already 2nd half of year 2012. Looking back at the 1st half- I've made some decisions, traveled quite a bit, cried a couple of times, grateful for family support, spent time with good friends & etc etc. But most importantly, I think I'm a happier person now :D The rest of the 2012 is gonna be Awesome!

I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to. ~ Jimi Hendrix 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap