The Recent Me ...

It's time to change my blog title as well as the layout but I am just too lazy to do anything. Life has been ... the same. Work -> Home -> Work -> Home -> Work ... It's so bored that I wish the cycle doesn't have to be repeated.

I haven't been feeling too well for the past 2 weeks. It's hard for me to accept that I can't change the past because I am still feeling sad about certain things that have happened. The pain is just so extreme that, sometimes I wish I have never knew and met certain people in my life.

It's easier to forgive than forget. The scars are just incurable. I find it hard to trust people now.

I am just not me anymore.

Comments

tieroflife said…
Sure you will get over it and hope to see happy post ahead.
Cheers!
EY said…
hang in there, girl ... u will recover eventually. have faith =)
Anonymous said…
A matter of time ..
Mei said…
tieroflife: I believe too! Thanks a lot =)

Eileen Yong: *HuGzZz*

TunaOk: Times heals ;) thanks.
mulderofkcp said…
time heals a broken heart

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap