I have a crazy thought ...

on mind now. It has been almost 6 months since I am back from London. That means I have stopped traveling for almost 6 months (Penang, Melaka and Tioman doesn't count =p).

While I was taking my shower half an hour ago, this thought suddenly came to my mind - I should not leave my backpack aside for too long. My heart is pounding quicker than usual when I thought of this because I know well that what comes next will be totally crazy!

I am not going to reveal anything yet but I have drafted out a very brief plan. It's crazy but definitely possible if I want it to happen.

This is definitely something I am looking forward to =)

Comments

hey..dunno what is your plan, anyway, good luck and hope you can share with us after this..:)
Erolfa said…
oh my. you gonna travel somemore?
Mei said…
Ruey: thanks Ruey =)

Erolfa: hahaha, who knows =p
mulderofkcp said…
so, what are your plans anyway? when i come back to Malaysia, i intend to try and apply for a WHV for Australia or NZ....

mulderofkcp@hotmail.com
Mei said…
mulderofkcp: where are you now?
mulderofkcp said…
wales...for another 2 months. the topic you left about feeling that your peers been advancing in their careers, also holds true for me. we want to be in their shoes, career wise. but you must believe that they too, would want to travel the world as you have. i still have not decided on a career yet and i do feel lost, but i would love to believe travelling is also a career in itself.
mulderofkcp said…
this has been bugging me, but what was your crazy thought? Going back to Britain?

September 2009

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap