Do You Want a Postcard from Me ...

With my signature on it! wahahaha...I know I have thick face and not like I am a celebrity but I've been wanting to do this since this long ago? But I am damn scared, what if no one participates -_-? Then the last resort will be me participating my own contest ... boohoo.

Anyway, I am doing this because I am too free have a stack of postcards in my drawer collecting dust and I wana know my readers. Especially what they think about my blog and how can I improve? Plus, comments do encourage me to blog more frequently. So, if you wana receive a postcard mailed by me from London, please read on ~

Nuff said, let's get to the point, the rules are simple and straight forward:

1. You have to be a human...hahaha (don't whack me). Ok ok, I am serious now. You just need to leave comments and tell me what do you think about my blog. Remember, it has to be about my blog NOT me -_- (don't judge me by my blog, I am much nicer in real life...ha ha).

2. You can only post the comment once. Don't fake names and post multiple comments -_- (I know you won't do that right? Is just a postcard!).

3. All flaming comments with foul languages will be filtered/deleted. You can tell me what to improve but you don't have to scold me coz you are not my parents -_-.

4. For this round, I will mail out 2 postcards (don't dare to put too many, later no one leaves comments how??!!!)

5. You can start leaving comments now under this entry and the contest will end on 06.04.2008 12am - London time.

6. No anonymous comments please. You will have to post the comment with your name and email address.

7. I will have the final say on the results (even the right of cancelling this contest -.-). Annoucement will be made ... erm..asap.

8. The winners will have to mail me their names and adresses.

9. I will not take any responsibility if the postcard doesn't reach you/they are damaged (haha, who knows?). Of course, I will take photos to show you that I have posted them -_-.

10. erm...you can leave comments now.



P.S. I am getting your opinions for my blog because you are reading it but don't expect me to change according to your expectations =p

P.S. What if no one leaves comments? how? haiz...why am I doing this -_-?

Comments

3POINT8 said…
OOOoo.. I love to collect postcards from all over the world. I sure Hope I get one from London.

Anyway, If I were to comment about your blog:
1) Your banner. Great banner, but it doesn't link to your blog. It has no direct relation to UK, Mei or your life. (ok...maybe it does have a slight connection to your life)
2) The rate that you blogging is like once a month. [Bloggers who want to make it big does it at least once a week] Well, this doesn't really apply to you if you are not aiming to be someone big in the blogosphere.

Oh...I am suppose to leave my contact details here, yes?
I dun feel comfortable leaving my mail add behind. So, I'll just leave my alternate identity.

Comments made by 3POINT8.
Unknown said…
this is my suggestion ..

instead of bloging like once a month..why don't you write what you do everyday..like an everyday journal/diary - like how's your day, your lesson for the day and so on...hehe I want that postcard...
CY said…
First time here, and you already got 2 comments, so ah well... Send me if you've got extra postcards :P
Unknown said…
i suggest, your blog would be better if you add in 'colours', like making in more colourful instead of only plain colour?
try blog more, write more about anything that you wanna write. haha.
am i eligible to have the postcard?
i want a London postcard ! haha.
yawming said…
i'm an avid reader of your blog although i dun comment much, but here's a good time to do so, har-har...

Things i like about your blog:
1) you're honest about yourself and not afraid to show your emo side (ex: bf relationship, which ppl can relate)
2) your blog is wonderful for ppl who wanted a taste of what whm experience is all about...its quite inspiring as well
3) your self-deprecating humour
4) love the 'life lessons' at the end of every entry...
5) you're pretty (ahem...i mean it, i'm not just saying that for the sake of it)

Things to improve:
1) be more creative on photo editing, i believe you have photoshop skills? y dun make it like a scrap book style.. (ex: www.karencheng.com.au/) but i realise it takes lot of time, but if u wanna make it nicer, then hv to sacrifice a bit lor...
2) ya, like stephanie suggested; more colours...plain is boring..but it has to be done tastefully though..
3) more contests like these...i personally think its a great idea..

well now...hope it helps, now where is my blardy postcard!!??

Ryan
Crab King said…
yo how are you? i think i been gone quite some time.. haha
Am i allowed to get a postcard as well? Wahahahahaha...
Felice said…
OMG! Is already 7 comments?? so is the postcard still available??

Anyway, if i were to comment about your blog:
1. since is WHM life, should post more about your life in UK.
2. Should blog more frequent.
Anonymous said…
I am leaving comment in your comment box .
Anonymous said…
p/s - would be nice to receive snail mails again
Unknown said…
btw..when is the contest deadline? hahaha..:)

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap