I lost the plot ...

hmm, I am facing blogger's block (though I don't consider myself a blogger as I don't blog like 1!). I really don't know what to blog about. My trips? I have uploaded most of my photos to Facebook hence it will be duplication if I do it here again. (okay, I admit la I am too lazy to edit the photos. Going through all the photos and making selection alone already waste so much time T_T).

So what should I blog about? Let's go random again! To be honest I like to write random stuffs coz I can just let my mind flow and pen down whatever thoughts that I am having now, ain't it cool?

# The weather has been really sunny in London but sadly it's going to rain tomorrow.
# Got my leaves approved by the manager T_T. CJ's turn now. Then we can start planning our journey.
# I have this strong urge to splurge. Feel like getting a new handphone, camera, Burberry bags, clothes, skin care & etc. If you know me well, it's obvious that I am day-dreaming.
# My heart is broken by the lost of Italy to Holland. Because of that I parted with my 5 quid (5 pounds T_T).
# I cried again. It's just saddening that people tend to take you for granted.
# My throat is feeling a bit funny. PLEASE DON'T GET SICK AGAIN!
# I still haven't wore the new mini-skirt coz I am reluctant to shave my legs.
# I am considering to cut my hair. It will be a drastic change if I ever do it coz no point wasting the same amount of money for trimming.
# My heart is broken again coz Czech lost to Portugal.
# By the way, I really don't like Ronaldo.
# ...

Time to go to bed =)!

Goodnight!

Sometimes I wish I were little again...
Skinned knees are easier to heal then broken hearts.

Comments

Zawa said…
agree! going through the photos alone are time consuming and a tiring process too.
Whoknows said…
hey...where r u guys going ths time? Any plans within UK or beyond? If within, can I tag along?
poppychick said…
I'm surprised Holland kicks ass :O
Mei said…
zawa: Hope you are enjoying your life in London =). Do come out for gathering if you are free ;).

arun: planning to go somewhere end of July/beginning of August. It will be around 9 days. Interested?

mae: yes, luck is following them. But Italy has the luck as well though they played like shit -_-

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail

2021 Recap