2021 Recap

My 2021 was definitely not all sunshine and rainbows but looking back my heart has chosen to remember more of the good ones: 

  • Consistent workout throughout the year

    I managed to maintain 3 - 4 workout sessions per week with one goal in mind - for health, be it physically or mentally. The key to maintain consistency is to turn workout into part of your lifestyle and most importantly, go for routines that you are comfortable with. I've tried multiple workout programs and I found these work best for me - Yoga with Kassandra and standing workouts from Chloe Ting. Sometimes when I don't feel like following instructions from the TV, I will hop on the cross trainer for 30-45 mins and of course walking the dogs help too! 

  • Completed my therapy sessions 

    At times I questioned myself why "waste" my precious weekend albeit just an hour to attend the therapy sessions. Yet, no regrets after completing a total of 8 sessions with the therapist. It helps me to understand myself better and learning skills to cope with stress as well as communicating with others. 

  • Relex Smile surgery 

    Finally took the plunge to have my eyesight corrected after almost 10years of hesitation. It's not so much of procrastination, I was purely lacking of courage. If you've watched Final Destination, you will know why but if you have plan to go for laser eye surgery, don't watch the movie before the surgery! I know it's fictional but yet ... And I would like to thank Bin for his monetary support 😊



  • Staycation with PMP 

    Thank you PMP gang for accompanying me for my first staycation after so freaking long. It's a chill trip with nothing planned but that's the fun part of it 🎉 In fact, I think that's the first time I had my staycation in Kuala Lumpur. 


  • Birthday Trip in Genting 

    Thank you Bin for the arrangement. Although I did not have high expectation but surprisingly, I managed to rest my mind, giving myself a break. Finally got to try Burger and Lobster! It's actually not bad but with that price tag, I don't think I will have it again anytime soon. 

If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. – Oprah Winfrey 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chichele Road

[Jordan] Wadi Mujib Reserve, Siq Trail